15. December 2010 17:35by JP Hellemons
A quick and good solution to add Captcha’s to your solution is to use Google’s. There are various solutions available online to make your own captcha, but I prefer using Google’s Recaptcha which can be found on: http://www.google.com/recaptcha
There is this free usercontrol available online.
Here are the 10 easy steps to follow:
1) sign up at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
2) add a site
3) copy & paste your public and private key in notepad as reminder
4) download and extract the latest version of the .net control which can be found at http://code.google.com/p/recaptcha/downloads/list?q=label:aspnetlib-Latest
5) put the extracted files in the Bin folder of your solution
6) The next thing is to add a reference in your project to the DLL in your Bin folder. More...